Therefore I say that Jesus Christ served the circumcised for the sake of God’s truth, to fulfill the promises made to the fathers;
and that foreigners also might honor God for His mercy, as it is written:
Therefore I will confess You among the foreigners and sing to Your name!
And it is also written: Foreigners, rejoice with His people!!!
And again: Praise the Lord, all foreigners, let all peoples celebrate His existence!
And once more says Isaiah: There will be a descendant of Jesse, and he who rises to lead the foreigners, he they will follow.
Now, the God of hope, fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
I myself, my brothers, am convinced about you, that you are full of goodness, full of all knowledge, capable of instructing one another.
But brothers, I have written to you very boldly, as if to remind you, by the grace that was given to me by Elohim,
to be a worker for Jesus Christ among the foreigners, serving with the good news of Elohim, so that the offering of the foreigners may be acceptable, purified by the Spirit of holiness.
So, because I am united with Jesus Christ, I can rejoice in the service I do for Elohim.
For I dare not make any complaint, as if Christ had not done something through me, to make the foreigners obedient in word and deed;
by the power of signs and wonders, done in the power of the Spirit of Elohim; so that, from Jerusalem to the outskirts of Illyricum, I have preached the good news of Jesus Christ.
And in this way, I endeavored to proclaim the good news, not in the places where Christ was already taught, so as not to build on the foundation of others;
but to fulfill what is written: “Those to whom it has not been told will see Him, and those who have not heard, their understanding will be opened.”

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário