Why do foreigners riot and nations plot in vain?
The leaders of the nations set traps and conspire together against Yahweh and his Christ, shouting:
"Let us break their bonds in pieces, let us cast away their shackles from us!"
From his heavenly throne, Yahweh laughs and exposes them to ridicule.
And in due time he will subdue them with wrath, and in his fury he will confound them with terror, declaring:
"I have consecrated my Ruler on Zion, my mountain set apart!"
I will proclaim the decree of Yahweh. He said to me: "You are my Son, today I have formed you.
Ask, and I will give you the countries as an inheritance, the vastness of the lands as your possession.
You will rule them with an iron scepter, like a clay pot you will break them."
Therefore, rulers of the earth, be prudent; accept correction, judges of the earth!
Serve Yahweh with reverence, and live in him with joy and trembling.
Give sincere worship to the Son, so that he may not become angry and destroy you suddenly, for his wrath is a fire that burns quickly. Who is truly happy? The one who places their complete trust in him.

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário