O túmulo está vazio, pois o Redentor vivo para sempre está!!!!!!!!

terça-feira, 18 de agosto de 2026

Bíblia Essência - I João 2: 1-6 - em inglês.



My little children, I write this to you because the purpose is to stop sinning, but if anyone sins, we have one advocate before the Father, the righteous Jesus, the Christ.

He is the one who won grace for our sins, and not only for ours, but enough for the sins of the whole world.

And this is the evidence that we know Him: If we keep His commandments.

If anyone says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, he is a liar and has never known the truth.

But whoever keeps His word, the love of God is revealed in him, and so we know that we are in Him.

Whoever claims to abide in Him must live as Jesus lived.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário